Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Introductions

I've never seemed to have been able to completely jump on the journaling bandwagon. I've had bouts here and there with excitement and all of the best intentions to write down my thoughts, experiences, adventures, etc. only to be met with a sincere lack of motivation and forgetfulness to continue and my dreams just as quickly fizzle into only a thought.

Well, I'm hoping to change that! As an avid blog reader for several years now, I thought blogging could be a fun way to finally write down and document those thoughts, experiences and adventures that I always wanted to.

So here we are with introductions: I'm a simple girl, married to one heck of a guy and mom to two furry sidekicks who loves adventures of all sorts. While I'll most likely use this platform to write about those adventures in detail, don't be surprised if I also use it to ramble about life happenings and the sorts.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment