Friday, July 29, 2016

#FBF Adventure Re-cap: Greece Part III

Well hello, everyone- and happy Friday! Welcome back to #FBF as we continue with our time in Greece!

After Mykonos, we didn't think we could find anything to top it. Boy were we wrong! Our next island was Ios. As stated in my previous #FBF post (you can find here), Ios was my favorite island. It was the epitome of what I pictured Greece being and looking like. It was small and quaint, the people were super sweet and hospitable, it was absolutely beautiful with just as lovely sights. If you decide to visit Ios bring some good walking shoes, the island is small enough to travel by foot or city bus, but be prepared, this one is hilly! It's also known as one of the louder islands as it attracts a lot of college students traveling for the summer, so if that doesn't interest you, you may want to choose a different island. There are plenty of others that I know can match its beauty.

A tour of Ios through pictures:




View as we opened our bedroom window. The views did not disappoint!








The owner of our hostel also owned this restaurant. If you happen to go to Ios and The Mills is still around, I'd highly recommend going. The food is delicious and the owner is too sweet!





Ios was absolutely amazing and comes with a high recommendation. I wish I had spent another day here to allow for more exploration. We hardly scratched the surface in retrospect.

Next, and last stop for me: Santorini. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment