Monday, October 3, 2016

O C T O B E R- A Photo Montage of Balloons!

Hi Friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend...oh and Hello October! I still can't believe how quickly this year has past. But October is probably without a doubt my favorite month of the year. I fully enjoy all seasons, and am pretty lucky that New Mexico gets all four of them, but fall just makes my heart happy.

Falls in New Mexico mean cool mornings and evenings (perfect for evening fires), the smell of green chile roasting, leaves changing and the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta- where hundreds of balloons decorate our sky for an entire week.

I have lived here the majority of my life, have attended an event at the fiesta almost every year and it still never gets old to me. I will walk the length of the field over, and over again making sure to see each of the balloons.

I was joking this weekend that you could probably list off any "must see picturesque destinations" and I would probably take as many pictures at the balloon fiesta that I would at that location. For those who've been, I'm sure you can relate. For those who have yet to attend, it's definitely one of those experiences you really should experience for yourself. It is worth every bit of sleep deprivation and traffic lines. Be sure to grab yourself some hot chocolate and a breakfast burrito for the complete experience ;)

Because the rest of our weekend was mostly uneventful, I thought I would share a collection of some of the pictures I snapped from the fiesta. It was an absolutely beautiful day- perfect flying weather.

Enjoy!





















I'll see you back here Friday. I hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment