Friday, September 23, 2016

#FBF Three states in one day: My trip to Monument Valley

Hello, hello! We meet again for #FBF. I hope you all have had a great week and have a wonderful weekend planned ahead.

A few years ago I heard about this place in Utah called Monument Valley and knew immediately I needed to get myself there. However, I was short on funds at the time so decided this needed to happen in a day trip. Luckily my momma and one of my brothers were also up for the trip and drove the six hour one-way with me, passing through Arizona, Colorado and Utah to get there. I told you not to put it past me! All I have to say is, it was worth it.



The size of these rock formations is incredible. They are absolutely gigantic. Places like this always makes me stop and appreciate this beautiful world we live in. I guess this is also why I love getting out so much. There's so much to see!



Obviously we didn't have a ton of time to stop and explore the area. Lucky for us, Monument Valley is also pretty much in the middle of nowhere, so we drove the six hours out, toured the valley by car, stopping when we really liked a formation and headed back home. The drive out there also had some pretty cool formations as well this one:



I was pretty camera-happy on the this trip, but I'll only include a few pictures for your viewing. If you're ever looking for ideas for the next road-trip, put this one on the list!













See you next week, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment